YOLO YOLO

Wow, only daily 4th despite this already being such an ingrained part of Australian culture, at least. I can go anywhere, and say 'Gonna get fucking drunk', and people know.
Everybody knows.
This is everything.
This is life.
Those who voted anything less than 5 have ciggy butt brain.

SICK DAY SICK DAY

I love you.
That scream when the platform starts going down was absolutely perfect.

Vending Machine Cartoon Vending Machine Cartoon

I was really hoping that when it sucked him in, it added 25 more cents to the screen.
Otherwise, yeah. Decent animating, though a bit simple. But it conveys enough.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

I really enjoy playing, as it is a challenge, but

But the indecisive double jump (i.e., it only works some times) and the platforms that don't know if they're solid or not make this just plain annoying.
That one level, where it's shaped like a sidways (backwards) S, that has the save, and the...platforms, and the gaping hole that falls down to the giant spike.
that level.
grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I would jump down to the platform, and half the time, I would pass right through, then, after I ran to the right, and started jumping up, I suddenly can't double jump, and I fall to my death.

If you fix these problems, could you send us a PM? because the game would be really fun to play again and again, if it weren't for those problems.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Funny

Could you possibly put that intermission thing, with the rickroll 'n' jizz in my pants, etc, as a standalone video?
That thing was awesome.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

This game is great

it's addicting, fun, and fucking frustrating.

It was going somewhat alright, until the third level in the bang wong collesseum, which made me want to stab a small child repeatedly.
Other than that, great graphics, fun sounds and (generally) easy controls.
The achievements are good, although I wish there were more random ones (not to do with finishing with platinums, etc).
There are a few things that need ironing out, but some glitches can be used for the greater good, when one knows how to wield them.

Coalesce Coalesce

It's good.
Real good.

dicennian responds:

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

I really want you to make an original song using beautifully haunting vocals like this song.
This song is amazing.

VGSongbird responds:

I will be posting some originals here eventually :D

[DH] The Last Light [DH] The Last Light

Yeah, pretty good :)

This is...waaay better than my version.
I...am amazed.
phenomenal work.
the sound quality is really good too.
Thanks for the honour of having one's song redone.
although, I thought you were going to mention the fact that it was a remix in the description :/
other than that, good work.
I looooved the violins in the background.

Moken Zike Moken Zike

Very nice

I've done some similar stuff, so I know how time consuming scribbling like this can be, and your attention to detail comes through so clearly.
I like it a lot.

The Leviathan The Leviathan

This is sooo good :|

Could you possibly put it out at a slightly higher resolution, so I can set it as my wallpaper? :D

Faun Faun

very well done

the colours and attention to detail are incredible.
It made me think of the album 'Hazards of Love' by the decemberists.
heard of it?
it's quite good.
it's about a fawn, sometimes.
anywhoo, great work with that.