I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

I really enjoy playing, as it is a challenge, but

But the indecisive double jump (i.e., it only works some times) and the platforms that don't know if they're solid or not make this just plain annoying.
That one level, where it's shaped like a sidways (backwards) S, that has the save, and the...platforms, and the gaping hole that falls down to the giant spike.
that level.
grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I would jump down to the platform, and half the time, I would pass right through, then, after I ran to the right, and started jumping up, I suddenly can't double jump, and I fall to my death.

If you fix these problems, could you send us a PM? because the game would be really fun to play again and again, if it weren't for those problems.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Funny

Could you possibly put that intermission thing, with the rickroll 'n' jizz in my pants, etc, as a standalone video?
That thing was awesome.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

This game is great

it's addicting, fun, and fucking frustrating.

It was going somewhat alright, until the third level in the bang wong collesseum, which made me want to stab a small child repeatedly.
Other than that, great graphics, fun sounds and (generally) easy controls.
The achievements are good, although I wish there were more random ones (not to do with finishing with platinums, etc).
There are a few things that need ironing out, but some glitches can be used for the greater good, when one knows how to wield them.

Blockade! Blockade!

Wah?

This game's awesome, I can see why it made the treasure hunt.
The rating is a lot smaller than it should be, and it should have more reviews >:(
This game is great.
Simple, yet fun and entertaining.
I've been playing it for hours

Lastman Lastman

In game ads?

I honestly don't even notice what the ad is about, all I know that it is annoying.
If you think that having ads there will help your chances of somebody actually noticing them, you may find yourself mistaken.
Other than that, the game is exactly what you wanted it to be.
difficult.
a little too...finely coded, maybe.

Bango! Bango!

Good but annoying

I didn't enjoy the bricks disappearing before I get to land on them because I brushed up beside them as I was jumping onto them.
that was annoying.
Also, it seemed to be lagging up a lot for me, and caused me not to jump when I wanted to, or stop moving across, causing me to fall down. which got annoying.
otherwise, this game has a good concept, and good gameplay, and I enjoyed myself playing it.
thankyou.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

And that is why nobody believes penguins can.

28 days later :P
Good game, love the physics.
Great work.
Well drawn, love the ending.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

took me a little too long to play:P

but it was fun.
took me so long to realise it was an elephant :S
but I enjoyed it.
keep up the good work.

Drag some in Paris(or so) Drag some in Paris(or so)

gaaah

there's just too many >:(

The Hearing Game The Hearing Game

sorta half predicable :P

but still funny.
though this concept has been done sooo many times now, it's not funny :/

Emby responds:

I think I had the most fun. Haha got you guys.